Friday, June 8, 2007

I love being a kid-dult


Being a kid is fun. Adulthood is really the best of both worlds. You can always be a kid as an adult but adulthood gives you the added bonus of having almost absolute control over your life, your decisions, what you do. What freedom! I especially love being an adult around children. I like the idea of being able to impact someone's life positively and that gives me lots-o-joy. At the same time, I love being the kind of adult that plays, even when there's no kids around. Playing = good.

3 comments:

Strength/Courage/Wisdom said...

Yay, you've finally posted!! I'm a kid-dult too. I pay my bills and do all things adult, but I am truly a kid at heart. I even have a calendar marking down the days until the new Harry Potter book and movie come out. Can't wait!

liz said...

kid-dult is much better than childish, a word (wrongly)used to describe me.
: )

liz said...

otra?!!